Navigating Psychedelics For Clinicians and Therapists - Live Sessions
Everything a mental health professional needs to know about psychedelics and psychedelic integration
This special edition of Navigating Psychedelics is dedicated towards educating therapists and clinicians. By enrolling in this course you will receive full access to our main Navigating Psychedelics: Lessons on Self-Care & Integration course plus our comprehensive series of clinician focused master classes.
If you have been wondering how you can incorporate psychedelic knowledge and education into your practice or even learn how to get started in the field of psychedelic psychotherapy, this course is for you!
Navigating Psychedelics for Clinicians and Therapists is broken up into two courses and will be delivered in a mix of online study formats for eight weeks and include 1.5-hour calls each week. Weeks 1-4 will review the basics of psychedelic theory, science, harm reduction, and integration. Weeks 5-8 will focus more on clinical application and explore clinical themes and topics.This course will be delivered in an online format with pre-recorded material and live classes via Zoom.
NOTE: The curriculum is subject to change depending on group interests and guest presenters.
Want to review the full curriculum? Download below!
Dates: Thursdays - January 6, 13, 20, 27, February 3, 10, 17, 24, and March 3
Time: 11:00 am- 12:30pm PST / 2:00 pm- 3:30pm EST
Time: 4:00 pm- 5:30pm PST / 7:00 pm- 8:30pm EST
Navigating Psychedelics for Clinicians and Therapists is broken up into two courses and will be delivered in a mix of online study formats for eight weeks.
Course 1: Introduction to Psychedelics (Psychedelics 101)
You will learn:
- Everything you need to know about psychedelics from the history and science to the more practical information such as harm reduction, safety, preparation, navigating the space, self-care, and integration.
- Harm reduction & safety tips
- Festival safety
- Working with difficult experiences & bad trips
- Understanding hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD)
- How to talk about your experience
- How to work with an ego death experience
- Dr. Stanislav Grof's transpersonal framework
- Managing prolonged anxiety, depersonalization and derealization effects
- How to integrate your psychedelic experience
- Natural ways to induce a psychedelic state
- And much more!
Course 2: Navigating Psychedelics for Clinicians and Therapists
You will learn
- How to support your clients who wish to work with psychedelics
- How to help your clients integrate his or her experience
- How to stay safe by understanding the legal and ethical considerations
- How to legally get involved in the psychedelic space now
- How ketamine-assisted psychotherapy is being conducted and the legal/ethical considerations when it comes to this type of therapy
- How to work with challenging and difficult experiences
- And MUCH MORE!
What you will receive when you enroll in the course
- 20+ Hours of course material
- 12 hours of face-to-face time with the instructors via Zoom (Eight 1.5-hour course calls)
- Access to chat live with expert guest presenters
Connect with others for to build an online community!
- Private access to our Slack (messaging application) channel for messaging and connecting with other students
At home integration practices
- Mini breathwork experience
- Journaling prompts
- Lifetime access to the course material
- A list of psychedelic integration resources
- UPDATES: You will receive any updates that we make for at least the next year!
Navigating Psychedelics Trip Journal
Are you planning a journey in the near future or working with clients who may be planning a trip?
Make sure you do not forget your trip journal!
This journal will help you or your clients best prepare for the experience and is a wonderful tool for self-exploration.
The Navigating Psychedelics Trip Journal is the ultimate book to help one prepare, track, and begin to work with their psychedelic experiences.
In this 68 page book, you will find preparation tips and advice, journal prompts, a psychedelic trip checklist, a trip report section, and more.
Have you had a psychedelic experience and unsure how to work with the experience?
Psychedelic experiences can be difficult, confusing, blissful, and life-changing, but knowing what to do next can be overwhelming.
That is why we have put together this Navigating Psychedelics Integration Workbook to help you with your process.
This workbook can be used with your clients as a starting point for their integration process!
We have received much feedback from therapists and coaches who have been using these books with clients and absolutely LOVE them!
This workbook consists of different activities such as meditation prompts, journaling exercises, and goal planning.
Past Guest Presenters
Raquel Bennett, Psy.D.
Rose Jade, MSW, LCSW, JD, LMT
Pierre Bouchard, MA, LPC
Robin Kurland West, M.A., LMFT
Michael Sapiro, Psy.D.
Ayize Jama-Everett, MA, M.Div, MFA
Frequently Asked Questions
By enrolling in this course, you are agreeing that you understand the purpose and limitations of this course.
Financial Assistance for Students
If you are a student and cannot afford this course, please email us at [email protected] FROM a university .edu email address. We will offer you a discount coupon for the independent learner edition.
You must email us from your school's email address to receive this discount.
Students must be enrolled in a graduate program studying psychology, social work, counseling, and etc.
CE Credits Information
We are excited to offer 12 CE credits for our upcoming Navigating Psychedelics Course through our co-sponsor, Spiritual Competency Academy (SCA)
Information on Continuing Education Credit for Health Professionals
• CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Academy (SCA) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Academy is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. SCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
• The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
• LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFTs, and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
• SCA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California. RNs must retain this document for 4 years after the course concludes.
SCA is an approved CE provider for National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coaches (CEP Number 100196)
For other questions about CE contact David Lukoff, PhD at C[email protected]
To purchase CE credits, visit - https://www.psychedeliceducationcenter.com/p/ce-in...
Independent Learner Option
If our live supported class is sold out or if you wish to study at your own time, you can enroll in our "Independent Learner" option
The offer below for $997 is our "independent Learner" option which includes all of the course material but does not include the live Zoom calls.
Enroll in the INDEPENDENT LEARNER course today!
If you want to attend the live course, please sign up for our waiting list